Like Mother, Like Daughter A Discovery Journal for the Two of UsRegular price $17.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
New design inside and out! Gorgeous covers feature a beautiful floral pattern on a matte ivory background, embellished with gold foil accents. Pattern is repeated throughout the interior.
This appealing journal lets mothers and daughters spend time together, get to know each other better, and have fun, too.
- Easy prompts allow them to share favorites, wishes, pet peeves, much more.
- Compare family memories, plan the perfect trip, dream about the future, tell each other a story, plan time together, and record what you did!
- End up with a shared chapter in the story of your lives to enjoy again and again!
- Start or reinforce a lifelong journaling habit.
- Journal is written by a mother-daughter team.
- For daughters ages 9 and up, with their moms.
- Acid-free archival paper helps preserve memories.
- 6-1/4'' wide x 8-1/4'' high.
- 160 pages.Mom co-author Paula Spencer Scott is the author of The Pregnancy Journal, Momfidence, and Surviving Alzheimer's, and a co-author of The Happiest Toddler on the Block, among others. A former columnist for Woman's Day and Parenting magazines, she and her husband have six kids. This is her Daughter co-author Page Spencer's first book. They live in the San Francisco Bay Area.